Self Driving Car Engineer Project 2 - Traffic Sign Recognition
Benjamin Söllner, 27 Apr 2017
The goals / steps of this project are the following:
- Write a python notebook
that realizes a neural network for classifying images of german traffic signs.
- Load the data set (see below for links to the project data set)
- Explore, summarize and visualize the data set
- Design, train and test a model architecture
- Use the model to make predictions on new images
- Analyze the softmax probabilities of the new images
- Summarize the results with a written report.
Some images from the web were used in this project. Find the license in LICENSE.md.