AHNRails provides neat little generators for your Adhearsion + Rails mashups.
Simply include ahn-rails in your rails Gemfile and run
rails g ahn:app.
If you wish to generate God config for adhearsion, simply run
rails g ahn:deployment.
- Check the status of the current build: http://ci.mojolingo.com/monitor
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself so I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2011 Ben Langfeld. MIT licence (see LICENSE for details).