QuickAndroid will be splitted into multiple projects. One of the fork is AndroidNative.pri. It offer native Java components and system service in a more easy installable way. Site: https://github.com/benlau/androidnative.pri
QML Material Design Component and Support Library for Android
- Set of UI components implemented Google's Material Design
- Support hardware "Back" key nagivation
- Dimension in "dp" unit. Auto-scale according to system's DP value.
- Provide page transition animation
- Drawable Image provider
- Load image resource from Android resource style file tree. (e.g drawable-xxxhdpi)
- Tint image at load time
- Choose the best image according to current resolution automatically.
- Messege queue between C++/Qt and Java/Android code
- Auto conversion between C++ and Java data type. No need to write in JNI.
- Theme / Style Engine
- A global Theme object. Set once for all components.
- Helper function to create your own derived style.
- "Apache license" - Free to use for commerical application
- Qt 5.4 or above
ActionBar , Button , BottomSheet , Drawable , StateListDrawable Page , PageStack , MaterialShadow , Text, TextField, DropDownMenu, Paper TabBar, TabView, FloatingActionButton, ListItem, RaisedButton
InverseMouseArea, RectToRectMatrix, SystemDispatcher, MouseSensor
Installation Instruction (qpm)
For user who are already using qpm from qpm.io
qpm install com.github.benlau.quickandroid
Include vendor/vendor.pri in your .pro file
You may skip this step if you are already using qpm
Download a release and bundle the folder within your source tree.
Add this line to your profile file(.pro):
include(quickandroid/quickandroid.pri) # You should modify the path by yourself
Java Setup Guide
In order to get native components like image picker, you need to setup the Java environment according to this guide quickandroid/java-setup-guide.md at master · benlau/quickandroid
Remarks: Daily build for non-master branch may not be working.
Class Reference (Under Construction)
If you have any question, please feel free to ask.
Automatic type convertion
Apache License 2.0
- Migrate to build with gradle
- Upgrade min Qt version requirement to 5.5.1
- Upgrade min Qt version requirement to 5.6
- Depreate to use A.dp as measurement unit
- Haptic Feedback
Q. Looking for component that is not supported yet?
Please feel free to submit the request to our issue tracker. Moreover, you may take a look on other component library:
Q. Looking for iOS Native Component?
Q. Any library for ...?
Q. How to create splash screen for Android?
- benlau/quickpromise - Promise library for QML
- benlau/quickcross - QML Cross Platform Utility Library
- benlau/qsyncable - Synchronize data between models
- benlau/testable - QML Unit Test Utilities
- benlau/quickflux - Message Dispatcher / Queue for Qt/QML
- benlau/biginteger - QML BigInteger library
- benlau/qtci - A set of scripts to install Qt in Linux command line environment (e.g travis)
- benlau/quickfuture - Using QFuture in QML
- benlau/fontawesome.pri - Using FontAwesome in QML
- SparkQML - QML Document Viewer for State and Transition Preview