DC Control Module
- Change Timer 0 to Timer 1 because of PWM.
- QEI mode counts: 2800
- Rollover value: 14000
- PID tuning
- PID control
- Lead-lag tuning
- Lead-lag control
The user can send an angle in counts and the motor turns by the specified amount.
- Not sure why when activating SEND and GET, there are periods where messages are dropped.
- Turns out that having the same ID will cause a bus conflict
- Issuing different IDs allow a much higher speed to be achieved (1Mbit/s)
- Not sure why resetting one before the other will cause messages to be dropped for the first but not for the other.
- Tuning might require a large amount of data to be set just because they are floats.
- How to write lead-lag control?