When contributing to this repository, please first discuss the change you wish to make via an issue.
Please note we have a code of conduct, please follow it in all your interactions with the project.
Pull Request Process
- Ensure any install or build dependencies are removed before the end of the layer when doing a build.
- Update README.md and CHANGELOG.md with details of changes to the interface, this includes new environment variables, exposed ports, useful file locations and container parameters.
- Increase the version number in netwulf/metadata.py and the README.md to the new version that this Pull Request would represent. The versioning scheme we use is SemVer.
- Please read the documentation part on testing. Make sure pytest is installed. Run
make testto run all automated tests. Post the output as a comment in your Pull Request.
- You may merge the Pull Request in once you have the sign-off of one other developer, or if you do not have permission to do that, you may request the reviewer to merge it for you.
This Contributing Statement is adapted from this template by @PurpleBooth.