Benjamin Manns benmanns
- goworker 1,061 goworker is a Go-based background worker that runs 10 to 100,000* times faster than Ruby-based workers.
- tinypng 29 Simple API client for TinyPNG.org.
- cleverbot 21 Ruby wrapper for Cleverbot.
- goworker-examples 6
- network_simulator 3 A Ruby implementation of the Unreliable Network Simulator for Dr. Shaneck’s reliable data transfer protocol project for CSCI 355 at Liberty University.
Repositories contributed to
- doximity/dox-api 0
- cihub/seelog 386 Seelog provides logging functionality with flexible dispatching, filtering, and formatting. Natively written in Go language. Check our Wiki page for more detailed description, reference, tutorials,…
- laurent22/massren 735 massren - easily rename multiple files using your text editor
- dasdad/procfile-upstart-exporter 7 Export Procfile entries to Upstart jobs
- bitly/go-hostpool 201 Intelligently and flexibly pool among multiple hosts from your Go application
Contributions in the last year 70 total Mar 1, 2014 – Mar 1, 2015
Longest streak 2 days March 3 – March 4
Current streak 0 days Last contributed