Skip to content
- Fix for GH-100. Issues when opening Sublime Text when the last file was an image
- Fix for GH-155. --runtime-set not working correctly
- Fix for GH-129, which is the cbf not showing as enabled.
- Support for PHP Code Beautifier and Fixer (phpcbf) GH-127
- Bug fix for switching the coding standard when not using a project.
- Set the default coding standard when the plugin is installed to PSR2.
- Bug fix for switching the coding standard. It does not rely on php-cs-fixer path being set
- Enhancement GH-112. Ability to toggle the coding standard being used.
- Enhancement: Always show php-cs-fixer support in context menu in side bar, just not enabled if php-cs-fixer is not configured GH-103
- Minor enhancement to provide hint with configuration issue GH-78
- Fix for ST2 which does not like trailing commas in the json. Fixes GH-75
- Enhancement to toggle via the context menu or command palette if the plugin should execute on save or not GH-73
- Enhancement to blacklist certain extensions if they form part of the main extensions to execute, the example being twig.php GH-69
- Enhancement to support per project settings. Thanks to Handrus Stephan Nogueira for the contribution
- Enhancement to reload the settings when changed, so you do not have to restart Sublime Text each time.
- Bug fix for users of ST2 and PHP_CodeSniffer1.5.0 (Currently RC1). Essentially we now need to pass cwd so that PHP_CodeSniffer knows where to put the tmp files for its caching mechanism. Fixes GH-68
- Missed a s/SCheck/scheck/ conversion
- Minor patch to scrub the last report so the points and line numbers are correct each time. Fixes GH-67
- Only run commands if the *_run preferences are true. Thanks to Rys Sommefeldt for this patch.
- Support for Sublime Text 3 GH-60
- Patch to fix GH-53 which was php-cs-fixer executing on save for non plugin based files (e.g. running for a python file). Thanks to John Hoffmann for the solution.
- Minor update to the README to cover off a gotcha on installing php-cs-fixer using Homebrew GH-52
- Small patch to fix GH-51. Thanks to mstaatz for raising the issue.
- Provided configuration option "phpcs_commands_to_php_prefix" that allows you to distinguish which commands should have the php path prefixed. Thanks to Hamrani ahmed for raising GH-49
- Fixes for windows based users and the use of phar files. Thanks to Hamrani ahmed for raising GH-47
- Moved the options to the end of the php-cs-fixer command as per their documentation examples
- Removed reloading settings code, as it seems redundant in latest build of Sublime Text 2
- Minor changes to the README to better explain non package control installation.
- Minor change to README for naming of the plugin
- Minor change to when the "Goto Next Error" context menu is enabled
- Define a setting "php_cs_fixer_show_quick_panel" that stops quick panel displaying for php-cs-fixer. Thanks to Kevin Perrine for the pull request
- Blank out the default setting for php_cs_fixer_executable_path. Thanks to Eric Lewis for the pull request.
- Ehancement for GH-34 which provides a command to "Goto Next Error" which can also have a shortcut key assigned to it. Thanks to Casey Becking for raising the feature request
- Ability to fun PHP-CS-Fixer on save now. Thanks to Cedric Lombardot for raising the feature request
- Ability to configure if you want the errors to be highlighted in the editor. Thanks to Aleksandr Gornostal
- Small patch to be consistent with the naming of the tools. Thanks to Beau Simensen
- Added support to use php-cs-fixer on a directory in the side bar
- Now displays the php-cs-fixer changes in the quick panel
- Setting to configure if phpcs is run when the plugin is invoked GH-20. Thanks to grEvenX
- Bug fix for GH-18 which meant the plugin would fail to work when coming across non ascii characters
- Added a show_debug setting for console output. Off by default
- Support added to configure the php path GH-16. Thanks to Dan Previte
- Added support for multiple file extensions, rather than using Sublimes syntax checker GH-15
- Bug fix for GH-13 which seems to be apparent when Sublime cannot find/load the settings file
- Bug fix for GH-12
- Bug fix for incorrectly mismatching sublime line numbers to line numbers from a report if there was only one error reported
- Updated name of change log
- Support added for running phpmd - Currently off by default
- Updated Main.sublime-menu so we can change the key bindings from within the Preferences panel
- Added the ability to show previous errors without generating the report again. Thanks to Drarok GH-9
- Put the processing back to being threaded which helps with large files. Thanks to Drarok GH-10
- Removed Side Bar Menu, as it doesn't make sense to run report against a non-open file
- When selecting an error from the quick panel, also set the status bar message
- Added "Show previous errors" to the context menu to be consistent
- Added keymap for Mac OSX, cannot get the keys right when using Virtual Box to define for Windows and Linux, so leaving for the time being
- Ability to show the errors in the status bar (configurable with on/off setting). Thanks to Drarok
- Bug fix with clearing the sniffer marks
- Ability to not show the quick_panel errors on save, (errors shown by default). Thanks to Drarok
- Allow the user to specify the location of the phpcs application GH-4
- Turned the linter checks on by default
- Added the ability to run the PHP linter alongside the PHP_CodeSniffer
- You can specify if you want the linter to run
- You can specify the regex of the linter output, as it seems to differ on different systems
- Updated the loading of settings to use static method
- Updated the debugging calls to prefix with "Phpcs"
- Added a counter of errors in the console log
- Enables the plugin to work on the Windows platform GH-1
- Removed some redundant code
- Changed the way the checkstyle report was parsed. due to GH-2 which means it should now work on Linux machines
- Load the settings into memory if changed using settings.add_on_change. This only works on User settings rather than defaults, which is a limitation of the API from what I can see at the moment.
- Define the coding standard as PEAR by default.
- Introduced this Changelog.md file.
- Raised this feature request so I can show tool tips in the gutter for each checkstyle error/warning
- Initial release documented here
- Right click on a php file and generate checkstyle report in the gutter and/or quick panel
- Settings to turn the reporting on/off for gutter and quick panel