Sublime PHP CodeSniffer
This plugin adds PHP CodeSniffer support to Sublime Text 2.
Use Sublime Text 2's Package Control (Preferences -> Package Control -> Install Package -> PHP CodeSniffer) to install this plugin.
Simply checkout the git repo into “~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/Phpcs or the equivalent folder on Windows or Linux.
PHP CodeSniffer Support For Sublime Text 2
This plugin adds support for running PHP CodeSniffer and the PHP linter from inside Sublime Text 2.
Right-click in the editor to:
- Sniff the current file
You can also open up the Command Palette (CTRL + SHIFT + P on Linux), and type 'PHP CodeSniffer' to see what you can do with PHP CodeSniffer in the currently open file.
For more information on how to run this plugin, visit here
You can configure:
- phpcs_additional_args - This is the extra information you want to pass to the phpcs command. For example which “standard” you want to run, and if you want to show warnings or not
- phpcs_execute_on_save - Do you want the code sniffer plugin to run on file save for php files?
- phpcs_show_gutter_marks - Do you want the errors to be displayed in the gutter?
- phpcs_show_quick_panel - Do you want the errors to be displayed in the quick panel?
- phpcs_linter_run - Do you want the PHP linter to run?
- phpcs_linter_regex - The regex for the PHP linter output
- phpcs_executable_path - The path to the phpcs executable. If empty string, use PATH to find it
Requirements for this plugin:
- PHP_CodeSniffer 1.3.* (potentially works with lower versions, but this hasn't been tested)
- Python 2.6
This plugin has been tested on:
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 (2.6.1 r261:67515, Jun 24 2010, 21:47:49) and 10.7.3 (2.6.7 r267:88850, Jul 31 2011, 19:30:54)
- Ubuntu 11.10 (2.6.6 r266:84292, Jun 16 2011, 22:35:51)
- Windows XP (2.6.5 r265:79096, Mar 19 2010, 21:48:26)