Conway's Game of Life
Various Python implementations of the Game of Life, with different coding styles using a range of approaches
- Cells exist in a square grid, and at any point in the game are either alive or dead.
- On each iteration of the game, cells evolve according to the number of live neighbouring cells:
- Any live cell with fewer than two neighbours dies (underpopulation)
- Any live cell with two or three neighbours lives on
- Any live cell with more than three neighbours dies (overpopulation)
- Any dead cell with exactly three neighbours becomes alive (reproduction)