Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
hackney 0.12.0 has been released. This is a service release with some fixes and improvements.
- improvement: URI encoding is now fully normalized.
- improvement: TCP_NODELAY is now available by default for all transports
- improvements: IDNA parsing is only done during the normalization which
makes all the connections faster..
- fix: connections options are now correctly passed to the transports.
- fix: HTTP proxying. make sure we reuse the connection
- fix: HTTP proxying, only resolve the proxy domain.
- bump hackney_lib to to 0.3.0
The mimetypes has been replaced by the hackney_mimetypes module. It makes content-type detection a little more efficient. In the process the functions
hackney_bstr:content_type/1 has been removed. You should now use the function
The full changelog is available here: 0.11.2...0.12.0