Version 3.2.1 - 2016-10-10
- Ensure NPM package includes only required files.
- Now available in Packagist https://packagist.org/packages/benpickles/peity.
- No functional changes.
Version 3.2.0 - 2015-4-17
- Add an
afterhook that can be used to decorate a chart.
Version 3.1.2 - 2015-4-14
- Allow line charts with no fill, just the line.
Version 3.1.1 - 2015-2-11
- Ensure a donut's default inner radius honours percentage dimensions by deriving it from its calculated radius.
Version 3.1.0 - 2015-1-19
- Bring back per-chart reading settings from data attributes but with a slightly different interface: all settings are stored on the
data-peityattribute as JSON.
Version 3.0.3 - 2015-1-16
- Don't allow negative or zero values to blow up a pie chart.
Version 3.0.2 - 2014-10-17
minoption when it's a string.
Version 3.0.1 - 2014-10-16
- jQuery > 1.6.2 doesn’t like
undefinedbeing passed to
Version 3.0.0 - 2014-10-15
- Remove the ability to read options from data attributes.
- Add donut chart type.
- Switch from
diameterpie chart option to
- Expose the internally-used scale functions to the outside world.
gapbar chart option to
padding. It is now specified as a portion of the width of each bar and is present on both sides.
Version 2.0.5 - 2014-10-15
- Changes to make the minified version 147 bytes smaller!
Version 2.0.4 - 2014-10-8
- Fix a null max argument being calculated as zero when all values are negative.
- Ensure that a null min argument means that the minimum is calculated from a chart’s values.
Version 2.0.3 - 2014-4-29
- Don't blow up drawing a line chart of all zeros.
Version 2.0.2 - 2014-3-26
- Fix misaligned bar when its value is negative and equal to the minimum.
Version 2.0.1 - 2014-1-22
- Ensure bars are positioned correctly when a bar chart's values are all equal its minimum value.
Version 2.0.0 - 2014-1-3
- Switch from
- Update jQuery dependency from 1.4.4 to 1.6.2 due to problems fetching a
<svg>element's dimensions in Firefox.
spacingbar chart option to
strokeColourline chart option to
Version 1.2.1 - 2013-11-21
- Ensure a line chart's outline doesn't spill off the canvas.
Version 1.2.0 - 2013-3-11
- Easier CSS targeting of Peity-created canvas elements.
- Percentage dimensions (
width: "100%") now work.
Version 1.1.2 - 2013-2-23
- Fix reference to
devicePixelRatio- thanks @kcivey.
Version 1.1.1 - 2013-2-5
- component.json for Bower.
- Finally in the jQuery plugin registry: http://plugins.jquery.com/peity/
Version 1.1.0 - 2013-2-1
- Multiple calls to
peity()on the same element now update the existing chart rather than creating a new one.
- Zero values in a bar chart are now present as a single-pixel bar.
Version 1.0.0 - 2012-12-4
- Spacing between bars can now be configured.
- Pie charts can now be formed of more than 2 segments.
- The colours of bar and pie charts can now be set dynamically based on their value.
- Re-write of the internals so that the actual
<canvas>element is only created once and
$.wrapInneris no longer used to contain everything in a separate
- Peity now automatically reads data-* attributes and passes them as options when instantiating a chart. @buunguyen
Version 0.6.1 - 2012-10-12
- Workaround for Linux/Chrome bug when using #arc to draw a full circle not having a zero starting angle.
Version 0.6.0 - 2012-1-27
- Line and bar charts now support negative numbers.
Version 0.5.0 - 2011-12-6
- Fix - rename radius to diameter.
- Allow line charts with no stroke.
- Support for iPhone 4 retina display.
Version 0.4.1 - 2011-9-29
- For a line graph with a single value show a straight line instead of nothing.
Version 0.4.0 - 2011-6-30
- Allow options to be passed a function called with a
thisvalue of the element in question.
Version 0.3.5 - 2011-5-12
- Fix that if the numerator of a pie is zero an empty pie is drawn instead of nothing. @munikho
Version 0.3.4 - 2011-5-12
- Remove the little border that appears around the slice of a pie when the slice has a darker colour than the plate. @munikho
Version 0.3.3 - 2011-3-20
- Tweaks to aid minification.
Version 0.3.2 - 2010-5-9
- Don't blow up if
Version 0.3.1 - 2010-5-8
- Add "strokeWidth" option to line charts.
- Add "max" option to line and bar chart types.
Version 0.3.0 - 2010-5-6
- Add line and bar graph types and expose an interface for adding more. @ismasan and me.
Version 0.2.0 - 2010-4-29
Birthday - 2009-11-20