Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
Goals (in progress)
- Wherever possible, rely on default keybindings.
- Works in vim and neovim.
- Works in Ubuntu OS X terminals, so you can easily use it when working remotely.
- Oriented around buffers instead of tabs, using airline and CTRL-P for navigation.
- Easy to add and update plugins, with support for fixing to a specific version if necessary.
- Works well with the following languages and testing frameworks:
- Clojure/Speclj (REPL+Help via Fireplace)
- HTML (w/ Sparkup)
- Support across all languages for:
- Syntax highlighting
- Includes (jrsacks)[https://github.com/jrsacks]'s test splitter.