Graffiti: ActionScript 3 Bitmap Drawing Library
The Graffiti AS3 Bitmap Drawing Library is designed for ActionScript developers to easily integrate drawing functionality into a Flash, Flex or Air project.
- You choose the size of the Drawing Canvas.
- Add a Vector or Bitmap image above or below the drawing area.
- Keep a drawing history allowing undo and redo.
- Brush Tool with 7 different Brush shapes.
- Built in zoom functionality including ability to drag an obscured canvas with the mouse.
- Brush Tool supports blurring.
- Drawing Tools have support for transparent colors.
- Line Tool with 3 types of lines, SOLID, DASHED and DOTTED
- Shape Tool with RECTANGLE, SQUARE, OVAL and CIRCLE
- Fill Bucket Tool
- Text Tool
- Get color value for a point on the drawing.
- Easily retrieve drawing data to use with your favorite image encoder.
- UI independent code that fits invisibly into any project.
More information can be found at http://www.nocircleno.com/graffiti/