Please sign in to comment.
So I noticed that the CAS beforefilter was basically on top of every …
…controller, which didn't seem very restful, so instead I just through it on top of the application controller and got rid of it everywhere else (except where it was modified [ie, when exceptions where put there]. I've tested a little, and things seem fine, although I am getting some bugs that I get with or without this change (so I'm pretty sure they're not caused by this change. Anywho, if this is actually really dumb, we can just role back this commit (yay git! Thanks Linus)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 13 additions and 11 deletions.
- +2 −0 app/controllers/application_controller.rb
- +1 −1 app/controllers/clock_controller.rb
- +1 −1 app/controllers/food_items_controller.rb
- +2 −2 app/controllers/index_controller.rb
- +1 −1 app/controllers/iotabs_controller.rb
- +2 −2 app/controllers/payform_application_controller.rb
- +2 −2 app/controllers/shift_application_controller.rb
- +1 −1 app/controllers/user_admin_controller.rb
- +1 −1 vendor/plugins/rubycas-client/examples/rails/app/controllers/simple_example_controller.rb