This is a respository of a lot of Scripts I use on a regular basis.
The contain primarily SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Scripts at this point in time. I've tried to make them all generic with varilable settings up near the top or all parameter based to make them easy to reuse and adapt to your environment. This started as a collection of scripts I stored in OneDrive that I used with various clients. I moved to Github in an attempt to gain some version control over them and figured it would also make them more accessible for other to access and use as well.
I haven't personally written all of these scripts. If a script wasn't written by me, but I just came across it somewhere, I try to make sure I give credit to the original author in the scritp comments. Some of these were written by someone else, but I've modified them to make them a little more generic or to fit my specific needs.
The Scipts are arranged in the following Manner:
- Misc: These are scripts that either do somehting that isn't really related to a specific technology or scripts that I've written for fun.
- Office 365: These are scripts related to the Suite of Office 365 Products. It will tend to be SharePoint Online realated, but may also include AD, Lync, Exchange or any other technologies in the suite.
- SharePoint: These are generic scripts that could be run against multiple versions of SharePoint. SharePoint 2010 and 2013. SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint vNext, SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013. You get the idea.
- SharePoint 2013: These are scripts written and verified specifically for SharePoint 2013. It isn't saying they won't work for another version of SharePoint, I just haven't tested them.
- Azure: Scripts related to Windows Azure that can be run within the Azure PowerShell.
I've tried to name the scripts in a manner that is easy to understand and get the idea of what the script might do from the name. I'll try to do a better job at docmenting the scripts as well. I have a lot more coming, it's just a process of sorting through what I have currently in OneDrive, cleaning some of them up and getting them moved over to GitHub. If you're looking for something specific, feel free to reach out. I may have it, but just not moved it over to Github yet.