Please sign in to comment.
Don't kill process on errors that we can pin to a test
This goes back on: e509041 where I made runSuite kill the process when it encountered any errors. Now it only does that when it encounters errors that it cannot figure out which tests caused them. That will only happen in parallel mode. Why have worse results all the time when it is really only running in parallel that causes them?
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 292 additions and 112 deletions.
- +3 −2 docs/running-tests.html
- +37 −2 docs/writing-tests.html
- +10 −4 lib/console-runner.js
- +39 −17 lib/testing.js
- +16 −5 lib/web-runner/public/main.js
- +2 −1 lib/wrap.js
- +61 −28 test/flow/flow-raw.js
- +98 −33 test/flow/flow-wrap.js
- +5 −5 test/test-async_assertions.js
- +1 −1 test/test-sync_assertions.js
- +20 −14 todo.txt
Oops, something went wrong.