A simple test runner for testing asynchronous code.
- fully embraces Node's async environoment
- supports parallel test execution
- has true test and suite setup and teardown functions
- helps your organize your suites by allowing you to group different tests together in sub-suites
- allows you to easily add your own custom assertion methods
- let's you customize test output for your particular needs
See bentomas.github.com/node-async-testing for the full details.
npm install async_testing
mkdir -p ~/.node_libraries cd ~/.node_libraries git clone --recursive git://github.com/bentomas/node-async-testing.git async_testing