A personal site I designed and built, pour moi. Complicated view management stuff done with Backbone.js.
- A built-from-scratch persistent audio player footer that supports pausing, skipping and fast, responsive seeking.
- Fast-loading animated GIF previews for all projects, tap-to-play.
- Neat CSS3 transitions and animations.
- Clean and responsive design.
How to build
- Install Node.js: https://nodejs.org/
- Install gulp:
npm install -g gulp
- Locally install the project's build dependencies. In the root directory, run 'npm install'.
How to run locally