My personal website
Use in two shells:
npm run webpack npm start
bundle exec jekyll serve
Push to master to publish.
- Resume and website should use same font. Consider switching to Raleway + Lato. I really like Lato. Website currently uses Merriweather
- Buttons are not perfectly centered on mobile
- After adding something to balance out Burn, rethink the order of all my project buttons
- Build UI components for boba.js configs
- Color slider, maybe have separate hue, saturation, value sliders
- Do I want labels on the toggles?
- Speed? Size? There was some reason I initially didn't want to include these.
- Upgrade to webpack 4