A collection of conference talks
- Learning Vim in a week
- Write code faster: expert-level vim
- Impressive Ruby Productivity with Vim and Tmux
- Your First Vim Plugin
- Vim + Tmux
- Evil Mode: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Emacs
- Spacemagics, or, Editing With Only A Keyboard Is Cool
- Getting Started With Org Mode
- An Introduction to Emacs Lisp
- Hacking with Gems
- ActionCable for Not-Another-Chat-App-Please
- ...But doesn't Rails Take Care of Security For Me?
- Turbolinks 5: I Can’t Believe It’s Not Native!
- Do your views know too much?
- Refactoring from good to great
- Your front end framework is overkill
- A Rail's Developers Intro to Ember
- React.js on rails
- Tricks and treats for new developers
- In Relentless Pursuit of Rest
- Introduction to Kotlin
- It's a Kotlin, Kotlin, Kotlin world
- Functional Programming with Kotlin
- How to Kotlin
- 42 IntelliJ IDEA Tips and Tricks
- Perfectly executing the wrong plan
- This is Your Brain on Software
- CSS Pre-processors: Sass, Less, & Stylus
- Who cares about new domain names? We do.
- How Arduino is open-sourcing imagination
- What the Tech Industry Has Learned from Linus Torvalds
- The Myth of the Genius Programmer
- Fear of Programming
- Why Isn't Functional Programming the Norm?
- WebAssembly Demystified
- Everything I Wish I Knew When I Started Using Github