Simple bash setting modification script for Docky on Ubuntu. Add to your $PATH and quickly change docky settings. Still a work in progress. Works by making calls to gconftool-2.
- lock - Lock icons so that they can't be accidentally dragged
- Easily make sure you don't mess up your layout!
- movemon - Move a dock to a specific display number
- Handy when you have a laptop and multiple displays. Throw your settings in a bash script, and set up all your docks for a specific monitor setup with one click!
- moveposmon - Change the edge of the display the dock attaches to
- Move the dock around the edges of the monitor
- restart - Restart the docky program
Create a GitHub issue above to request a new feature!
dockyconf lock 0
Move dock 1 to display 1
dockyconf movemon 1 1
Move dock 2 to display 0
dockyconf movemon 2 0
Move dock 1 to the top
dockyconf movepos 1 top