Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Showing Dependencies (Modification Packages) of installed MSIX Packages
- Shows if sideloading is activated or not and allows to change the status
- Fixed some writing errors
- Open Manifest Button
- Added the Edit Manifest Tab. It lets you change the Min- and Maxversions in a Manifest of one ore multiple MSIX Files automatically.
- Added the Change Signature Tab. If you sing your packages with a self singed testcert and later want to change the signature to a productive cert, you can do that for one ore multiple MSIX Files automatically.
- Added the stop services button to the Packaging Machine tab, it lets you stop and disable some services to get a quieter machine and less trash in your package.
- Set some Value for the Minimum Size for the MSIX Package ListView
- Doubled the size of the Message Textbox to let you see more of the information provided there without making the window larger.
- Changed the Filter to get SignatureKind Developer (New after 1903) and Enterprise
This is the first Version of MSIX Commander
You can either download the EXE and just run it or you can download the MSIX.
If you want to use the MSIX Version, you need to enable sideloading first.
- Show all installed MSIX packages
- Open the install directory and user data directory of those installed MSIX packages
- Uninstall MSIX packages
- Create a self-signed code signing certificate
- Install a self-signed code signing certificate
- Install an MSIX package
- Install an MSIX package just to test it.
- Install multiple MSIX packages to test them.
- Check the status of the MSIX packaging tool driver
- Install the MSIX packaging tool driver from Windows Update
- Uninstall the MSIX packaging tool driver
- First Version, therefore, no fixes yet