- Shows if a Package is an MSIX or an Appx (Added by Timothy Mangan)
- Shows if a Package uses the PSF (Added by Timothy Mangan)
- Made the List of the Installed Packages sortable.
- Added Option to open the MSIX related Event Logs form a selectable Time Period
- MSIX Commander is now also available to install trough an AppInstaller File. If you install it that way you will get automatic Updates, and never have to worry again that you miss a new version.
- Start Button that lets you start the Applications from a selected MSIX
- Stage Scrip now uses Mount-DiskImage instead of Mount-VHD
- Optimized the download of the msixmgr tool so that it works even when you now longer have IE installed
- Improved the generated Stage Script to attach a vhd. It now waits for the staging to finish bevor it returns the status.
- Fixed a Bug where the Tool failed when there was a " in the path to the pfx.
Thanx to Peter Fankhauser for finding some of those Bugs
- Fixed a problem that the Hyper-V role was needed to create a app attach vhd.
- Fixed a problem where sometimes the size of the vhd was to small
Thanx to Peter Fankhauser for finding those Bugs
- If you set a Filter it will now also get used after uninstalling an MSIX and when you click
- You can now install a Certificate directly from an MSIX
- Fixed a problem with loading the MSIX Packages that occurred when only one or no MSIX was installed.
- Open Manifest Button
- Added the Edit Manifest Tab. It lets you change the Min- and Maxversions in a Manifest of one ore multiple MSIX Files automatically.
- Added the Change Signature Tab. If you sing your packages with a self singed testcert and later want to change the signature to a productive cert, you can do that for one ore multiple MSIX Files automatically.
- Added the stop services button to the Packaging Machine tab, it lets you stop and disable some services to get a quieter machine and less trash in your package.
- Set some Value for the Minimum Size for the MSIX Package ListView
- Doubled the size of the Message Textbox to let you see more of the information provided there without making the window larger.
- Changed the Fil…