"Database Management Systems" course project (as Netbeans Project).
Project Team Members
- 040100060 - Muhammet Can Güleren tebibyte (11336)
- 040100101 - Berker Sönmez berkersonmez (11337)
- 040100105 - Oğuz Onur Kul Laroca (11336)
- 040100109 - Tuna Ayhan tunaayhan (11336)
- 040100112 - Murteza Faruk Yazıcı farukyazici (11336)
(IMPORTANT EVERYBODY READ THIS!)
To run the project (for either development or test purposes), do the following steps:
- Local MySQL server should be installed to run the project. MySQL root password should be "mbotm361".
- It is recommended to use MySQL server integrated with NetBeans IDE.
- Database named "course_automation" should be created.
- "course_automation.sql" (which is in "setup" folder) should be executed on "course_automation" database to create tables used by the project.
- "mysql-connector-java-5.1.22-bin.jar" should be added as library to the project.
Collaborators must notice the following rules:
- Don't forget to pull before committing anything to prevent conflicts.
- If you will change anything that changes the database structure, change "course_automation.sql" then reexecute it to apply changes locally.
- Don't forget to write explanations in your commits.