Presentation, references and demonstration code for Drupalcon Copenhagen 2010 "Connecting Drupal" session
« Ever came across a Drupal-project, where data was not simply inserted into Drupal forms and printed as HTML-pages? Where you wanted to:
- Pull data into Drupal, that lives on a remote service? Such as data in, say, Facebook, or on a RESTfull NoSQL database.
- Use statuses, information or authentication over the web? Such as XMPP statuses, XMLRPC information, OAuth.
- Push data into remote services? For example when you use Drupal to manage the data in a remote service.
- Use Drupal to offer your own services and API's? Such as content in your Drupal database made available for use in other sites. »
Contents of this repository
- connecting_drupal/ Contains the markdown for "showoff". aka "the Presentation itself"
- drupal/ A demo Drupal install. Probably waaay out of date by the time you read this
- drupal/sites/all/modules/etsy/ The demo etsy module. Beware. Demo, Hence not production code.
- listings/ Panic button containing quick references for "Live demostrations". You know, when live demo's go wrong. Being: always.
Bèr "berkes" Kessels, ber curlything webschuur dot com
Many. Probably. But maybe not.
GPL v 2, unless resources dicate otherwise and noted at the specific place: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html