AppTracker is a plugin for the Redmine Project Management tool which allows for creation, submission and administration of job applications.
We're in the process of finalizing user documentation, but once it's up this will get updated with a pointer to it.
- Redmine 1.2.2 (http://www.redmine.org/releases/1.x/)
- Ruby 1.9.2 and a bunch of gems included in the Gemfile
- Rails 2.3.16
- A mysql 9.x database server.
- A webserver capable of interfacing with Rails applications. Ideally, apache or nginx with mod_passenger installed.
- Linux or OSX. Linux would be easier.
- Install requirements (see above)
- Checkout the code
git clone https://github.com/berkmancenter/redmine_app_tracker
- Install libraries
- Configure the database
cp config/database.yml.example config/database.yml
- Setup a mysql user and update
We maintain a closed-to-the-public [issue tracker] (https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/projectmanagement/projects/apptracker/issues). Any additional issues can be added to the GitHub issue tracker.
The current to do items can be found within the [issue tracker] (https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/projectmanagement/projects/apptracker/issues).
[Anita Patel] (https://github.com/apatel)
This plugin is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL) - the same terms as Redmine itself.
Copyright © 2015 President and Fellows of Harvard College