Setting up AWS Account
- Login to AWS Account https://console.aws.amazon.com/console/home
- Navigate to IAM (i.e. Identity and Access Management)
- Select Users Menu.
- Select the admin user or create a new one.
- Select Security credentials tab.
- Click Create access key button.
- Save Access key ID and Secret access key values. You may need to click the Show link to fully reveal the secret key.
- Once you provide the access and secret keys to berlioz command line make sure you discard the keys.