Yet another github api wrapper in ruby
You should be familiar with the github api (developer.github.com)
The booleans methods are automatically turned from "boolean_method" to "boolean_method?".
For now we just support User, Org, Issue and Repo. (more documentation comming soon)
bernardofire = User.find('bernardofire') # returns an object with user's api attritbutes and methods => #<User:0x00000002098d58 @login="bernardofire", @name="Bernardo Barreto", .....> bernardofire.id # => 824254 bernardofire.type # => "User" bernardofire.followers # returns a list of users objects => [#<User:0x0000000259ea28 @login="gabriellima", @url="https://api.github.com/users/gabriellima"> .....] bernardofire.following # returns a list of users objects => [#<User:0x0000000259ea28 @login="gabriellima", @url="https://api.github.com/users/gabriellima"> .....] bernardofire.public_repos # returns a list of repos objects => [#<Repo:0x00000001c46818 @name="gitruby" ....>, #<Repo:0x0000000230d9a8 @name="RepoStapler" ....>] bernardofire.orgs # returns a list of orgs objects which the user belongs [#<Org:0x00000001fddf08 @login="nsi-iff", ....>, #<Org:0x00000001fdbc08 @login="cobrateam", ....>]
Contributing to gitruby
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Bernardo B. Marques. See LICENSE.txt for further details.