"AI for DevOps" Workshop (DevOpsDays Wellington 2018)
We’ll be working through developing a custom machine learning solution for predicting whether a pull-request (or code merge) will result in a bug.
There will be some maths content, but it will be relatively light and hopefully I will explain it all well enough.
People will need to have the following installed (all of this works on any platform - Windows/Linux/Mac):
- Git: https://git-scm.com/
- Postman (or equivalent): https://www.getpostman.com/
- A code editor (Bernard will be using VS Code)
- Jupyter Notebook: http://jupyter.org/install
- Python (prerequisite for Jupyter): https://www.python.org/
- Pip: https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/installing/
- Python libraries:
Will spend a few minutes at the start of the tutorial making sure that everyone has these setup correctly anyway.