A W I D E comic reader. Successor to MSlide. HI6MA was created to give users a larger reading area and remove dependency on jQuery.
Requirements for building
Image Root Folder Set up
- Create a directory to host your image files
- In that folder, create folders for each series.
- (The series' folder names must contain no spaces,and must be unique.)
- Inside of these folders, you will add the following files:
- cover.jpg : The cover that will display on the main page.
- A folder for each chapter : It is inside this folder that individual pages will be added.
- (images MUST be titled xxx.jpg/png, with three integers, starting with 001.jpg/png)
- data.txt : Metadata for the series, which will appear as follows:
[Series name] [Alt. Title (kanji)] [Author] [Translator or tag info] [Background color #1] [Background color #2]
An example of a valid data.txt file would be:
Dead Dead Demon's デッドデッドデーモンズ Asano Inio Translator's Name #000 #333
(Every field is optional and will be used for metadata only. Series will be sorted by series' name)
Example file structure:
Run the following commands to generate your website:
# Generate a booklist node booklistgen.js [root image folder] # Build index file yarn run build