NPR One Sonos Service
I love my Sonos system and I really like the NPR One app. That’s why I have built this service.
Most people probably just want to use the hosted version to add it to your Sonos, but you can also run it yourself.
Issues and pull-requests welcome.
How do I add NPR One to my Sonos?
Check out the instructions at https://michaeldick.me/sonos-nprone/
How do I run the service myself?
Run the service locally
- Clone this repo
- Import into Eclipse as Maven project
- Create new Maven build configuration with environment variables:
- Generate the ssl key once through Maven: keytool:generateKeyPair
- Run Maven target: tomcat7:run-war
Run service on Heroku
- Create new Heroku app
- Set environment variables (see above)
- Git push to Heroku. It will use the included procfile