Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Orm Framework wiki!
I'm a noob
- Geek-tionary : if it's the first time that you heard the concept of ORM in informatique, you should take a look inside our geek-tionary.
- Description of a basic entity : Before writing a single line of code, you will find here some example extract from the ormSkeleton module. These examples will cover 90% of your necessities
- The Guide Of Quick Start : a kit for a quick start of your modules : installation, implementation, first lines of codes, ...
- CRUD, the basic functions : some simple examples extracted from the ormSkeleton module.
- Getter & Setter for All The Fields TODO : learn to choose the CAST value of your Fields and how use it.
I've already some skills with this framework
- The advance configuration of the Entities : Well.. it will be the last 10%, very useful for complexes modules
- The Log management : All about logging the activities of your modules
- CRUD, Part || : More examples, how implement OrderBy and Limit in your code, explanation of the Criteria system...
- Inner mechanism TODO : Lot of explanation about advanced functionalities like the good use of the lazy mode, the caching system, ...
- The Guide Of Migration : Some advices to help you migrate your projects with this framework.
I want to play in God mode
- How participate : All the documentation to help you participate to this amazing project
- The limits : Learn some informations about the limit of the framework
- Read the changelog : Learn about the last evolution of our API.