It now comes with an installer, and in your language of choice
Benvingut, Willkommen, Welcome, Bienvenido, Bienvenue, 환영!
We promised it last time round, now we are delivering: With this release of the Configurator now comes as an executable installer for Windows and a
.deb package for debian / ubuntu / ... linux users (sorry, Red Hat guys, we're looking into a
.rpm, you'll have to use the
.zip file for a bit longer). And MacOS still has the
.dmg that was introduced in 10.0.0.
The second big change is that the Configurator now comes localised in Catalan, German, English, Spanish, French, and Korean. If the language of your operating system is set to any of these, the Configurator will automatically start in this language. If you prefer English - don't worry, it's still possible to start the configurator in English, and shortcuts for this are included in the app.
Shoutout to @McGiverGim and his team of translators who managed to get the entire application translated in record time! If you want to see the Configuration in your language, or to help in the effort to keep the existing languages up to date, please respond to #859.
As usual, please report issues back to https://github.com/betaflight/betaflight-configurator/issues.
- lots of fixes to the standalone applications;
- fixed CLI hanging on
- fixed stick position indicator in the rates curve;
- fixed restoring of window size / position on restart.
New GUI support for the following firmware features:
- added support for OSD temperature readout.
- added translations for Catalan, German, English, Spanish, French, and Korean;
- added installers for Windows and (debian) linux;
- changed external links to open in a new window;
- changed the number of 'arming disabled' reasons to match the number of beeps.