Which file do I need?
- Windows (7, 8, 10):
- Mac OS X:
betaflight-configurator-<version>.x86_64.rpm(Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS),
This release contains all of the changes necessary to support version 3.5 of the Betaflight firmware. If you are using firmware 3.5, it is essential that you upgrade to this version, in order to get support for configuring the new features of 3.5.
In addition to this we have made the following improvements:
- the new flight performance features that were introduced in Betaflight 3.4 and 3.5 are now configurable in the GUI;
- all different builds (including latest development builds and builds of the stable 3.5. maintenance branch) can now be downloaded and installed from within the firmware flasher tab, if Expert Mode is enabled;
- the new 'Vision' font was added as an option in OSD, and adding a custom boot logo was made simpler;
- when reconnecting after the flight controller has disconnected (e.g. for a 'Save & Reboot'), the previously open tab will be reopened;
If your platform is not supported, but can run a recent version of Chrome, please follow these instructions to install the Betaflight Configurator from the Chrome web store.
As usual, please report any bugs you find back to us by opening an issue here.
We also have a Facebook Group: If you want to talk about Betaflight, ask configuration questions, or just hang out with fellow pilots, you can do this here.
- fixed backup / restore;
- fixed problems with some elements in OSD;
- fixed problems with wrong settings displayed when Dshot is selected;
- fixed display of GPS altitude;
- fixed Adjustments tab;
- various other UI fixes.
New GUI support for the following firmware features:
- feed forward PID control;
- acro trainer;
- throttle boost;
- absolute control;
- anti gravity;
- RC smoothing.
- added support downloading / flashing development / maintenance builds;
- added reopening of last active tab on reconnect;
- added support for hiding unused modes in modes tab;
- added 'Vision' font to OSD;
- improved support for custom boot logos;
- added statistics collection;
- added file type descriptions for open / save dialogs;
- added setting of the flight controller's real time clock when connected to the configurator.