A bug was discovered in this release, affecting the Mac OS version, and making flashing of firmware impossible. Please update to Betaflight Configurator 10.5.1 available here.
Which file do I need?
- Windows (7, 8, 10):
- Mac OS X:
betaflight-configurator-<version>.x86_64.rpm(Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS),
This release contains all of the changes necessary to support version 4.0 of the Betaflight firmware. If you are using firmware 4.0, it is essential that you upgrade to this version, in order to get support for configuring the new features of 4.0.
In addition to this we have made the following improvements:
If your platform is not supported, but can run a recent version of Chrome, please follow these instructions to install the Betaflight Configurator from the Chrome web store.
We have tried to make this release as bug free as possible. If you still find a bug, please report it back to us by opening an issue here.
If you want to talk about Betaflight, ask configuration questions, or just hang out with fellow pilots, you can do this in our Facebook group.
Betaflight also has a presence in the Slack messaging platform. Register here, and then come join us in Slack. Most developers hang out there, so this is a great place to talk about the things you are tinkering with in Betaflight, or get help with really complicated configuration problems.
- fixed header bar wrapping on small screens;
- fixed the PID tab layout;
- various other UI fixes.
New GUI support for the following firmware features:
- OSD profile configuration / selection;
- extended logic (AND, coupling of modes) for Modes tab;
- GPS rescue;
- D min;
- integrated yaw;
- dynamic gyro and D Term low pass filters;
- multi gyro configuration;
- throttle limit;
- new OSD display / statistics elements.
- direct access to firmware flasher from the header bar;
- switched GPS tab from Google Maps to OpenStreetMap;
- 'Reset Output' and 'Copy To Clipboard' buttons and coloured error messages in the CLI tab;
- check selected device before rebooting into mass storage device mode;
- improved drag / drop for OSD elements.
- Svenska (Swedish);
- Русский язык (Russian);
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian).