Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
MotoLab Tempest F4 Flight Controller
An F4 flight controller with integrated PDB, OSD, MicroSD, and current sensor
- 168MHz STM32F4 version of Tempest
- 100+A PDB with 200A motor current sensor
- MPU6000 gyro/acc on SPI bus
- Betaflight OSD
- Micro SD slot with DMA support
- Up to 5 serial ports plus USB
- Up to 6 Dshot motor outputs
- Serial inverters for SBUS and S.PORT
- Compatible with TBS Smartaudio and IRC Tramp serial protocols
- 1.5A 5V short-protected regulator with LC filtered 5V for OSD and camera
- Plug-in direct connection to VTX and Camera with custom cables
- Buzzer and serial LED outputs
- 38x40mm board size with 30.5mm mounting hole spacing
- Supplied with cables for direct connection to Unify Pro HV VTX and HS1177 camera
- 2S to 6S lipo compatible
- Secure through-hole wiring connections for no lifted-pad failures
- All wiring connections solderable from top side
The Tempest F4 is compatible with Betaflight using the new MLTEMPF4 board target. Cables are included for direct plug-in to an HS1177 camera and a Unify Pro HV VTX.
Note: The VTX will display a screen full of the letter "V" until a font is uploaded. Use the "Upload Font" button on the Configurator VTX tab and select a font. The VTX must be powered from lipo during upload.
Recommended installation is to pre-tin and trim wires, insert them from the bottom side, and solder on the top.
- Board target: MLTEMPF4
The MLTEMPF4 target is included in Betaflight 3.2 and later releases.
Troubleshooting and Discussion Thread
Manufacturers and Distributors
Manufactured by MotoLab.
Moto Moto (add your name here if you help test or contribute code for this board)