Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Response.getBody is doing inconsistent things between various impls if there is no body
- Is there a way we can write to some kind of response delegator that does appropriate filtering & sends data to multiple delegates? Too much copying shit around going on.
- The HttpHandlerChain should only be constructed in one place as it is (I think) always the same. If Recorder class is tidied up it should probably be done in there.
- Recorder and ProxyServer should be merged
- JUnit Rule implementation should be moved out of Recorder into its own class
- Rule should be able to look up active Betamax impl based on classpath or a provider concept like Guice or Dagger have
- No Groovy
- No Apache commons
- Maybe Guice or Dagger if really justified
- Port to Sass
- Use Prism instead of Prettify
- Cover use of
- Links to all compatibility tests for examples of how to use with various clients.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.