A web app that allows you to view the current weather and the 3-day forecast based on your current location.
Demo link: https://weather-app-bq.surge.sh/
Current functionalities include:
- Automatically detect location by city and state.
- View the current and "feels like" temperature.
- View the current conditions, with an icon that changes depending on the conditions.
- View a 3-day forecast with conditions and chance of rain. If between 12am and 6am, the first day in the forecast will be that current day.
- Change units of all temperatures by toggling between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Future ideas include:
- View current day and time.
- Include chance of high and low, chance of rain, and wind speed at current time.
- Search for the weather at any location in the world.
- View hour-by-hour (or every-3-hours?) temperatures and chances of rain.
Original project idea link: https://www.freecodecamp.com/challenges/show-the-local-weather