This is the stable release of betterFORM 5. It features hundreds of detail improvements, has been tested extensively and can be considered ready for production use.
Here a list of the more prominent changes:
- XForms sessions can now be configured to be persist to disk when a preconfigured amount of sessions was created. This dramatically improves scalability even with limited memory resources as long as disk storage is available. XForms sessions now effectively may last eternally.
- Libraries betterFORM depends upon have been upgraded to latest versions. Most noteably now Saxon 9.4 is used.
- An XML:db connector for eXistdb has been added.
- Multiple MIPs on a single node are now possible
- Model-based alerting, individual alerts for single constraint, multiple alerts per node
- Custom MIPs
- countless detail improvements to client-side controls