A chrome plugin that uses Machine Learning and Natural Language Process to help building a better, more rational web.
- Detect and show warnings about clickbait
- Show media bias (Liberal, Conservative, etc)
- Identify exploits of common cognitive biases
- Detect domain name and show their media bias #BasicFunctionality
- Show media bias in an interactive and graphic manner #Functionality
- Detect titles and check if they match clickbait descriptions #Functionality
- Let the user choose their own media_urls.json #Neutrality
- Add Themes support #LookAndFeel #Minor
Developing (Do this if you are migrating your workspace from v0.0.1)
npm install first!
Then take a look at
package.json for a list of great scripts (documents TODO)
Thank you for building a better and more democratic web. Please submit your pull requests, issues to this repository or send me an email at email@example.com
The current version of
media_urls.json is based on the works of JeffreyATM/mbfc_crawler. Additional license restrictions might apply.