- v6.26.0 March 12, 2013 - Node v0.10.0 support - fixes the "Arguments to path.join must be strings" errors - The requirement of "plugins must have their own `package.json` file with `version` and `main` defined within them" is now enforced - Updated dependencies - [backbone](http://backbonejs.org/) 0.9.9 to 0.9.10 - [iconv](https://github.com/bnoordhuis/node-iconv) ~2.0.2 to ~2.0.3 - [request](https://github.com/mikeal/request) ~2.12.0 to ~2.14.0
- v6.25.0 March 10, 2013 - Database is now persistant - We now destroy unused collections
- v6.24.2 March 8, 2013 - Fixed regression from v6.24.1 that caused new installs or very old upgrades to get stuck in the TOS section
- v6.24.1 March 7, 2013 - Typo fixes - Fixes `getMixpanelInstance()` always re-creating the mixpanel instance instead of just doing it once - Fixes `DocPad::getBlocks` - Thanks to [Richard A](https://github.com/rantecki) for [pull request #450](#450) - Fixed mixpanel country and language always being au and en - Updated dependencies - [bal-util](https://github.com/balupton/bal-util) from ~1.16.3 to ~1.16.9
Fixed a couple of typos.
Signed-off-by: Richard Antecki <email@example.com>
- v6.24.0 March 6, 2013 - Configuration changes and improvements - Can now load the configuration before the console interface is setup, allowing us to have plugins that extend the console interface - Currently explicit commands only - Configuration can now load multiple times safely - Plugins now have `initialConfig`, `instanceConfig`, and a `setConfig(instanceConfig=null)` helper and their configuration will be reloaded via `setConfig` each time the docpad configuration is reloaded - **NOTE: This means no modifying `config` directly in your constructor as the changes won't persist, instead modify them via the `setConfig` call after calling `super`** - See the partials plugin for an example of this - Thanks to [Olivier Bazoud](https://github.com/obazoud) for [issue Deitcher](https://github.com/deitch), [Sergey Lukin](https://github.com/sergeylukin), [Zeno Rocha](https://github.com/zenorocha) for [issue - Added `docpad action <actions>` command line action - When passing arrays to blocks we now clone the array to avoid modifying the argument
- v6.23.0 March 6, 2013 - DocPad can now handle foreign encodings when you set `detectEncoding: true` in the [docpad configuration](http://docpad.org/docs/config) - Thanks to [Yellow Dragon](https://github.com/huanglong) for [issue #411](#411)
From 5 seconds to 2 seconds
- Added `destroy` method and event to Collection and QueryCollection which will unbind all listeners on itself and children - `createCollection` now renamed to `extendCollection` as we now create collections and blocks within the constructor, and just extend them on each load, extending now support destroying old collections - this allows us to persist the same database collection
… issue with partials plugin
See #430 for the underlying details.
- This means for deploy commands we load and initialise our configuration twice in order to load the deploy plugin by the time the consoleSetup event fires - Another change is the removal of the secret `load` instanceConfig option, in favour of a new `action` instanceConfig option - Added a action command to perhaps replace the `docpad-server` cli with `docpad action 'server generate'`
- v6.21.10 February 6, 2013 - Updated dependencies - [watchr](https://github.com/bevry/watchr) from ~2.3.4 to ~2.3.7 - Works better for projects that have a large amount of files
- v6.21.9 February 6, 2013 - We now completely ignore growl failures - We now alert the user of watch failures but still ignore them overall (as to not bring down the entire app) - Updated dependencies - [growl](https://github.com/visionmedia/node-growl) from ~1.6.1 to ~1.7.0 - [express](https://github.com/visionmedia/express) from ~3.0.6 to ~3.1.0 - [watchr](https://github.com/bevry/watchr) from ~2.3.4 to ~2.3.5 - Fixes a bug with uncaught watching exceptions