Releases · bflowtoolbox/app
bflow* Toolbox Community 2.0
- Added new splash screen "bflow* Toolbox Community 2.0"
- Added German BPMN localisation
- Darkened view of EPC shape "file" in print view
- Log files are not correctly put into logs folder
- Fixed exception when importing from VISIO
- Added diagram linking to oEPC-, VC-, and org-charts
- Re-work bflow perspectives; added two definitions of bflow perspectives (Default, Featured)
- Enhanced colors of oEPC shapes
- Added oEPC to BPMN conversion
- Added button to simplify BPMN diagram creation
- Lots of smaller bug fixes
bflow* toolbox 1.4.0
- The EPC metamodel is more restricted now, i.e. it is no more possible use the wrong kind of arrow when connecting the shapes.
- It is now possible add other Eclipse plugins into bflow*. In particular, the BPMN Modeler can easily be integrated (and existing EPCs can be exported as BPMN)
- User-defined icons can be added to shapes and lines in a diagram.
- Value chain diagrams can now be linked with EPC diagrams
- A link from one diagram to another one can now be followed by a simple mouse click.
- Several bug fixes for value chain diagrams
- Organizational charts have been added as a new type of models.
- The new view "model properties" allows to add required properties to models as a base for compliance checks.
- The "Modelling Wizard" has been improved such that large parts of an EPC can be drawn without ever touching the mouse.
- Add-Ons can make use of a newer SWI-Prolog version (6.6.6)