iTunes Connect Tools
A set of tools for developers who need to manage iTunes Connect data
Installation is very simple, but first you'll need to install WWW::iTunesConnect.
- Extract the tarball into a temporary directory
- Copy the contents of the www subdirectory to some place accessible by your web server, then edit the index.php script to change username/password settings as needed
- Copy the contents of the perl5 subdirectory to wherever you put your cron scripts
- In the same directory, create config.pl with your iTunes username, password and any other options you need (see runner.pl -h for options). For example:
user => 'email@example.com'
password => 'secret'
- Use tables.sql to create the necessary database and tables:
mysql < tables.sql
- Configure cron to run runner.pl nightly. I run it at 5am, like so:
0 5 * * * /home/bfoz/scripts/runner.pl
Version 4 - Released August 9, 2010
- Map finanacial report columns to database table columns
- Attempt to handle login notifications
- Don't use DBI's RaiseError=1
- Fix README links
Version 3 - Released February 6, 2010
- Switch to sequential release numbers
- Add basic error handling in runner.pl
- MySQL 5.0.32 doesn't like VARCHAR types being assigned as UNSIGNED NOT NULL
- New report columns that went into effect on April 1, 2009
Version 0.2 - Released January 29, 2008
- Checks the available reports against the database and only fetches new reports
- Fetches Daily and Weekly Sales/Trend Reports and monthly Financial Reports
- Commandline options for runner.pl can now be placed in the file config.pl in the same directory. This avoids having your password visible in your crontab.
- Statistics page shows daily averages
Version 0.1 - Released November 09, 2008