You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Merge branch 'COOK-517'
[COOK-517,CHEF-1699] force group refresh using Etc.endgrent.
[mysql-1.0.1] fixed type in database_mysql LWRP attribute name
cloudkick v1.0.1, yum_repo support and bug fixes
[COOK-492] leverage yum_repo LWRP on redhat flavored systems
mysql v1.0.0, fully updated for Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, RHEL
Merge branch 'COOK-514'
[COOK-514] assorted improvements
* bug fixes for module recipes
* improved CentOS/RHEL support
* php 5.3 is installed by default on all platforms
Merge branch 'COOK-496'
[COOK-496] extension_dir should be architecture aware
Merge branch 'COOK-513'
[COOK-513] chef-client cookbook improvements
* ability to set the http_proxy values via a node attribute
* create all backup/cache directories incase they change mid chef run (will prevent bug found in CHEF-2256)
Merge branch 'COOK-512'
[COOK-512,COOK-397] mysql & database cookbook cleanup
* unnessesary number of platform specific templates
* use strings (vs symbols) for all node attribute keys
* mysql_database LWRP was leaking connections
Merge branch 'COOK-511'
[COOK-511] CentOS/RHEL support for database cookbook
Merge branch 'COOK-509'
[COOK-509] install packages/gems in execute phase
COOK-381, add query action for sql statements to the database
skip federated and bdb are deprecated in recent versions of mysql in …
Merge branch 'COOK-444'
Provide a template for use with Ubuntu 10.10 to avoid using the defau…
…lt template. See COOK-444 for details.
COOK-357, use packages on platforms that have them
Merge branch 'COOK-503'
COOK-503, require open-uri
Merge branch 'COOK-266'
COOK-266, merge changes from apsoto for centos
* remove runit and use init scripts on all distros supported
* move readme from rdoc to markdown
improvements to activemq, new version
corrected typo in php metadata files...thanks Jon Frisby!
Merge branch 'yum'
yum-cookbook specific use of the template
typo on the mirrorlist
fixed bugs and improved template