Hoogle (/Users/abi/Library/Haskell/ghc-7.0.3/lib/hoogle-4.2.8/bin) — The Hoogle executable ought to be in the path but not just in .bashrc but also, symlinked in /usr/bin/. Probably because createProcess runs sh, rather than bash? Or createProcess only looks in /usr/bin.
cabal configure cabal build
cabal install ghci-in-a-new-dress
then open a browser and go to http://127.0.0.1:3000/
- Types of larger expressions. DONE
- Autocomplete - DONE
- Calltips - DONE
- Syntax highlight - DONE
- (Potentially) advanced syntax highlighting (type colors) DONE
- Type annotations DONE
- Data types via file import DONE
- Hlint suggestions DONE
- Variable inspector on the side that shows all active bindings DONE
- Show all active modules on the side too
- Integrate the debugging information
- Search by result value
- Remove let ... in syntax
- Strictness of functions
- Hoogle integration DONE
- Red squiggly error lines, and defer all the work to Haskell.
- Call stack lol
- Filter out empty string
- Select first item of autocomplete
- Autocomplete icons
- Data doesn't work 100%.
- syntax highlighting does not go all the way back
- Multiline inputs
- Error when you hit enter on an empty string.
- Scroll to the bottom automatically.