Ben Hamilton (Ben Gertzfield) bgertzfield
- Joined on
- deject 21 Dependency injection system for the D programming language.
- Add-Trusted-Certificate-to-iOS-Simulator 1 Script for easily importing a trusted CA certificate into the iOS Simulator's trust store. This provides application testers the ability to intercept SSL traffic when using the simulator for testing.
- Test 1 Ignore
- three20 1 Three20 is an Objective-C library for iPhone developers
- Watt 1 The simplest imaginable search engine.
Repositories contributed to
- facebook/buck 1,160 A build system that encourages the creation of small, reusable modules.
- fish-shell/fish-shell 3,729 The user-friendly command line shell.
- martylamb/nailgun 222 Nailgun is a client, protocol, and server for running Java programs from the command line without incurring the JVM startup overhead.
- hamcrest/JavaHamcrest 497 Java (and original) version of Hamcrest
- immutables/immutables 55 Annotation processor to create immutable objects and builders. Feels like Guava's immutable collections but for regular value objects. JSON, Jackson, Gson, JAX-RS, MongoDB integrations included
Contributions in the last year 284 total Mar 29, 2014 – Mar 29, 2015
Longest streak 4 days July 8 – July 11
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 12 commits to facebook/buck Mar 23 – Mar 26