You should be able to develop locally without any build tools. Just navigate to the site directory in a browser to test.
NOTE: some browsers do not deal well with reading files from a file:// domain (if you just opened it directly from the filesystem). It is best to develop through a web server to avoid this problem.
If you would like to create a build package, you will need rake and jekyll installed on your system.
Then you can run
rake build from the root directory, and it will create an output directory called site-build with the minified script references, etc.
Instant Sprite is open source under MIT License. See LICENSE.
- jQuery - http://jquery.com/
- jQuery UI/Sortable - http://jqueryui.com/
- filereader.js - http://github.com/bgrins/filereader.js
- jquery-tmpl - http://github.com/jquery/jquery-tmpl
- famfamfam silk icons - http://code.google.com/p/famfamfam/wiki/silk_icons_gif