This document describes how to contribute to this repository. Pull requests containing bug fixes, updates, and extensions to the existing tools and tool suites in this repository will be considered for inclusion.
How to Contribute
- Make sure you have a GitHub account
- Make sure you have git installed
- Fork the repository on GitHub
- Make the desired modifications - consider using a feature branch.
- Try to stick to the IUC standards whenever you can
- Make sure you have added the necessary tests for your changes and they pass.
- Open a pull request with these changes.