make sure you have nix installed
curl https://nixos.org/nix/install | sh
./result/bin/image-triangles -o output.svg
to develop on:
cabal --enable-nix build
echo "nix: True" >> ~/.cabal/config cabal build
./dist/build/image-triangles/image-triangles -o output.svg
- Confirm diagrams is rendering triangles in the correct places.
- Cache transformations to the colors library
- Hip has a map transformation. It also depends on the colours library, does it use it?
- In addition, hip has interfaces to arrays that support operations like map
- Check that hip colors are srgb
- Think about opacity. What if everything was completely opaque? What should we do with areas that aren’t 100% covered at the end?
- The diagram needs a final bounding box that's the size of the picture that it comes from.