Simple UITableView tricks with focus on UITableViewCell Layout
- Drag n Drop component to display UITableView content in Circular Fasion
- Supports Infinite Scrolling Behavior
- Resolution Independent - Sample Example demonstrates its usage in both iPad and iPhone (both 4s and iPhone 5 4" Retina Screen )
- Supports iOS v 4.3 and above
- Find BBTableView Folder and add it to your project
- Use the Instance of BBTableView or change the Custom Class of UITableView component in the Interface Builder to BBTableView
- Use the exposed properties to play with the features like,
- Enable / Disable the Infinite Scrolling Behavior
- Layout the content in Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise fashion
For detailed description on logic behind this component, Please visit my blog https://iphone2020.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/uitableview-tricks-part-2-infinite-scrolling/
** License / Attribution ** I hope you don't mind sending an appreciation e-mail to email@example.com if you plan to use this control in your applications. :)
** Credits ** Thanks Evadne Wu for Interceptor Component.
** External Reviewers **
This Control also appeared in
Cocoa Controls( http://cocoacontrols.com/platforms/ios/controls/circleview ) and was the awarded Control of the Week (http://cocoacontrols.com/posts/2012/07/02/control-of-the-week-circleview )too.
Thanks for the post guys.