Gravity Forms Quantity Limits
Limit the display of product fields with Gravity Forms based on the number of entries.
Currently only works for single product fields with a quantity defined. Limit does not count against entries in the trash.
Great for event registration or product quantity limiting.
Built with Better Inventory with Gravity Forms from Gravity Wiz http://gravitywiz.com/better-inventory-with-gravity-forms/
- WordPress 3.5
- PHP 5.3
- Gravity Forms 1.6 - Grab a license if you don't already have one
- Install as a regular WordPress plugin
- Create a form with one or more product fields
- Navigate to Forms->Quantity Limits to setup limit feeds for the desired quantity fields
- Fix for quantity fields not in English
- Fix value sum error if field name begins with an integer
- Change class name for Gravity Wiz conflicts
- Hold off on validating updates
- Better handling of versions and database creation
- Don't allow duplicate limits on fields
- Fixed JS issues with credit card fields
- Disable checking and unchecking feeds for now
- Fixed error when feed is unchecked
- Custom messages for remaining items, limit reached and validation
- Initial release
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to:
Free Software Foundation, Inc. 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.